Not many people think about the fact that moisturizing your skin should involve your feet as well! The least you can do to care for your feet and soles that serve you well walking around all day is to keep them hydrated with a product like Baby Foot. Us moisturizing foot masks are designed to replenish feet that are dry or cracked by introducing natural extracts that hydrate and exfoliate skin.
Applying Baby Foot Moisturizing Mask
Put our specially formulated gel on your feet, and then cover them with the booties provided in the package and secure them with the adhesive tape. Keep them on for 60 minutes, during which time all the nutrients soak into the skin and are absorbed by the cells. Take them off and rinse feet when finished, and soak them each day to activate the moisturizing mask’s power.
Days After Using a Foot Moisturizer
Within a few days of applying a Baby Foot moisturizing mask to your feet, you will notice signs of peeling. This is an indication that it is working and that the dead and dried layers are giving way for fresh, hydrated skin cells.
The Moisturizing Mask Process
The moisturizing mask’s gel starts to immediately absorb into your feet once you apply it. Its main ingredient is fruit acid, which has properties that help with the shedding of the skin by loosening its bonds. You will be able to peel away the old, dried, cracked layers of skin to reveal skin that is hydrated and soft.
Two-Step Secret: Exfoliate and Moisturize
Many people try to combat cracked and dry skin on their feet, soles, and heels by using exfoliating methods like a file or pumice stone. While that does work to slough away the damaged layers of skin and reveal smoother ones, it doesn’t do anything about replenishing the hydration your feet need to stay soft. The natural extracts in our moisturizing foot mask have a tandem power of adding moisture while also allowing old skin to shed.
Extracts in Our Foot Moisturizer
- Orange – Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
- Grapefruit – Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Lemon – Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Chamomile – Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower
- Clematis – Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract
- Chameleon – Nasturtium Officinale
- Sage – Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract
- Soapwort – Saponaria Officinalis
- Meadowsweet – Spiraea Ulmari
- Ivy – Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract
- Tea Plant – Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Burdock Root – Arctium Lappa Root
- Camel Grass – Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil
- Horsetail Herb – Equisetum Arvense
Are you considering trying out a Baby Foot moisturizing mask? Try one today to say goodbye to dry skin and experience the benefits of hydrated and replenished feet. Peruse our selection of foot moisturizer products and start your journey to see what soft skin feels like.